Watson Dental Care Offers Florida Scholarship
The Award for the “Dentist in Orlando, Florida Scholarship”
The Dentist in Orlando, Florida Scholarship is giving a $250 prize each semester to one high school and one college student from Florida. This prize will assist the student pay the cost of the tuition fees and study materials. In order to qualify, the student is required to write an essay about ‘why college education is so important in spite of the huge resources that you can utilize from the internet’. Participants are expected to write a maximum of 800 words in each essay.
Students should write the essay to persuade and convince the readers of the significance of college education.
The entries should be sent to email@example.com
- Be a high school senior in Florida who will pursue post-secondary education in a university or community college, or;
- Be a college student in Florida with at least 12 credit hours per semester and continuously progressing toward a four-year degree;
- Be a resident of Florida;
- Possess leadership qualities and be dedicated to pursuing post-secondary education.
- Two separate scholarships will be awarded at $250 each
- Two scholarship prizes will be awarded in the spring and the next two scholarship prizes will be given in the fall
- The selected committee who will review the essays is from the Watson Dental Care’s executive team. The criteria for judging include originality and quality of writing.
- The deadline of the submission is on April 1, 2016 and October 1,2016.
- Notification will be sent to the winners via email and also be posted on the facebook page on April 30, 2016 and October 31, 2016.
- To join the essay writing contest, you must agree that your work may be used in our websites, social media outlets and marketing campaigns.